As an entrepreneur with a business problem, your first instinct may be to try do-it- yourself solutions. After all, that’s what entrepreneurship is all about, right?
Not always. In many cases, building a customized solution from scratch in an attempt to meet the exact specifications of your business can be a setup for failure. That’s because building your own solution can lead you to:
- Reinventing the wheel;, making mistakes that others before you have already made and mastered.
- Dramatically slowing down your time to market, as you try to troubleshoot and increase your learning curve outside your core competency.
- Spending too much time and money developing a quality product that already exists.
These pitfalls can be easily avoided simply if you opt for a white label solution. , rather than building one yourself. “White label” refers to a fully supported product that’s made by us and sold by you. White label products are purchased by you without branding. That way, you can customize the product with their your own brand, logo and identity, allowing your customers to associate the product with your brand. Meanwhile, we can focus on finding cost-effective ways to make the product, without concern for the product’s marketing.
White label solutions work well for entrepreneurs looking to grow their business without significantly increasing their expenses.
If you’re still not sure whether a white label solution is for you, consider these points:
- It’s quick and easy to brand. Our white label solutions can offer advantages if you’re trying to thinking of ways to add new features products to your business. White label solutions are ready-made, which makes branding very easy. As the reseller, you’ll be free from concerns about needing to spend expending time and money on research and/or development. You can add your own branding and identity, and get back to business.
- It keeps your customers happier. Your customers have an end goal want certain products, and using a white label solution can give them a clear and simple path to reaching getting it. The extra months (or even years) that it takes to develop your own product can force customers elsewhere for total solution. You can avoid this with a prepackaged solution that meets their needs immediately.
- It saves you time and money. Developing a quality product from scratch takes a large amount of financial and human capital resources — not to mention time. While a custom solution may seem at the outset to be the best alternative, you may quickly find that the effort derails internal business processes and busts budgets. Even if you think you can build it yourself, it’s important to factor in time for marketing. Remember the time it takes for research, formulation, and the testing of the product and cutting corners in any of these steps can leave you even further behind or out of business. When time is of the essence and you need to be speedy, investing in an existing solution may be more cost-effective in the end.
- It allows you to focus on your business’s core competency. In many cases, the solutions that companies hope to build themselves fall far outside of their areas of expertise. It’s not smart to stretch your resources to do something that doesn’t fit within your core competencies. Be sure to look closely at the solution you need to grow your business and compare it to your available resources to help you decide whether a white label product would help you reach your goals more efficiently. Prepackaged solutions provide an opportunity to trust the experts in the specific space you are focused on, and avoid making the same mistakes that others have made before you.
In short, white label solutions can help you utilize your business’s unique branding to offer a product without investing in, formulation, testing and research & development. The result: You can focus on building your brand and selling your services.
To get started, just send us an email or give us a call and we will setup a personalized White Label Program just for you. email@example.com 480-335- 4735